You're my definition of Love.

[28 February].
HUANGMIN'S BIRTHDAY, SHE'S 16. I'M SO FREAKING JEALOUS. :(














2 March.
Happy March! So sorry so neglecting this space for a few days, As I've been busy with my homeworks you see. Haha. School is a total dread like usual, My darkeyecircles that I got from CT1 period is still not gone yet. I feel like a ghost walking on street. I'm super excited for next week though, I could skip lessons for one whole week and after that, It's holidays! Bad I know, But seriously. Who wouldn't cheer for no school? And I seriously didn't realise how much I hate school until this year. 

And I really wonder. North Korea has no fast food restaurant at all, Sad life much? And the most shag thing is that they don't know anything about Kpop which is just beside them, And they don't know anything about Ftisland! Wah, This is not sad life. It's no life. North Korea President, If you happen to read this, Please do not bomb me. But well, I really feel that you're rather stupid. 


Happy 21st Birthday Hongki. Stay awesome and cool, Naughty and disgusting. /Laughs. P.S., It's a positive thing since I laughed at it. I miss your Jeremy days so freaking much. But I'll be looking forward to your upcoming drama. Do a good job and kill me once again okay? Haha. Although Huangmin loves you more and I love Jaejin more, I still have to say, I love you.

@saico011, Rest well baby. Regain your voice soon! /Kiss.