Like strangers, We're pretending like nothing ever happened.


I can't believe I once hated this guy. Gosh, What was wrong with me?

I'M EXCITED FOR JONGHUN AND HONGKI'S DRAMAS LIKE UIEWVHILKAWEHVWIO PLEASE. PLEASE BE AIRED SOON, :). 

27 February.
@saico011, Cheer up soon Baby. I miss your random cute tweets so much. And yes, It's part of parcel of your life but with me, I'll try to make it better. Always remember, There's this crazy idiotic stupid fangirl of yours waiting right at a country near the equator, Showering love on you everyday. And oh, I care. I always do. :) ♥

Okay let's cut this mushy topic now. I'm trying very hard to do my Chinese homework now. Ivanlee's ears must have been very itchy because I kept complaining to my mum about the number of homework he gave. I'm heading to Bpp to get some stuffs later on, If I meet Davidtangjiahao there I would join him for Huangmin's present. I think I quit doing Chinese homework. Because it's like a one way thing, They keep coming in for me to complete, But they don't go out into my teacher's hand. You see. So what's the point of doing? It only brings in more work. Sigh.