You know how you and Grandma quarrel, And you know how I exactly inherited your temper. You and Grandma could quarrel and ignore each other for few years, We can too. I've been trying very hard to make our relationship better and not let us end up like you and Grandma. When I come home, Bathed and went straight into my room and kept quiet, You claimed that I'm like not part of the house. When I come home and tells you things that happen in school, You scolded me noisy and irritating. I know I'm not the best daughter in the world. I talked back to you, I don't listen to you, I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm stupid, All I do is Jaejinjaejinjaejin every single day, I don't get a straight As result slip for you, I can't do housework, I don't have any talent, All I do is complain about life and complain about school, All I do was to make you angry and frustrated. Trust me, I would be perfect if I can. I would be the best daughter on Earth, The one whom you bring out and show off to every single friend of yours, If I can. I know the thought of 'it would be better to not having me born-ed' is in your mind everytime. Because the thought of 'me not being born-ed would be better' is in my mind everytime. I just don't get it. Why must I always be the one who is sharing the household chores duty with you? Don't speak about Daddy, He has work to be done. Why is it that during every holidays I'm the one helping you and Brother is the one slacking? I understand that his educational level is higher than me and he's taking his A Levels this year, He has stress. Don't I have stress too? Think. Every single holiday I have, You won't let me off. Whenever I complain that I hate doing the laundry, You said 'Okay, Then you don't wear clothes lah'. Even if it's just a one day holiday, Morning laundry afternoon help to do things for Lixuan at night assist you for dinner cooking. I don't have things to do? Doing household chores is your duty, Studying is then my duty. I know as a part of the family I should help out. I'm not complaining about helping out. It's just that why am I always the one instead of Brother? Today I clarified this to you, You claimed that because I'm a female and I must learn how to do housework. Oh god, So what do I do? Change gender? Just simply say it out. My brother is better than me. I'm going to be married off one day and poof. I'll be gone. Money spent on me will be all wasted. I know you were always unhappy about the fact that I'm trying so hard to move out of this house as soon as I have enough money. You were unhappy because you only think that your daughter spent all your money and is going to run away just like that in the future. Did you ever thought about the reason? Because I know myself too well, I know you too well. If I don't move out as soon as I have the money, There would be quarrels between us every single day.
Look at my childhood. Is that a happy one? If you kept thinking that your way of educating your child is great, Show it off to the other aunties you know. Because your kids know that it's not. It's time to wake up. I'm trying so hard to change. I'm trying so hard to keep that belief that my mum is always right. I'm trying so hard to analyse the reason I'm being scolded everytime and find out my mistake. I try so hard to keep your face in front of your friends. Even if it's simple action like dolling up myself even at home so that if any friend of yours pass by suddenly, They'll praise that you've such demure and sweet daughter. Even if it's simple action like lying while talking to you, Claiming that I got A1 for some particular tests so that your friend would think that your daughter is smart. You think you're not at fault, I think I'm not at fault. This is never ending. Mark my words, I'm tired and I have enough of this crap.