Happy 21st birthday smexy. Ever since I watched your Living la vida loca dance, You became my second bias. You're my definition of sexycuteandhot and you're simply flawless. (Y). I love how you rock with your guitar everytime and your cute arrogance. I swear you have to be the best looking guy on Earth. Be happy always, I love you. ♥
*(Caution: The video below may burn your eyes).
Okay, The Hwachong ASEAN program was plainly boring. But a little interesting too. Maybe it's due to a first day, All we had was lecture, lecture, And lecture. But it's rather cool, Sarah and I were delegates of Brunei. Which is apparently the richest country in ASEAN. So people come finding us for funds and oil. Hence, We get to lay down any terms we want in return. I was thinking of conquering other lands. /Laughs. Just kidding. And I don't like my committee group, They're so anti-social like me and they kept giving us the 'gosh you're so stupid' look as what Sarah said. But the problem lies within Miss Yati didn't provide us the information that was supposed to be given to us. I'd never felt more dumb than today. But well, I like my country group. Sarah and I were the only females and we were very taken care of. :D
And oh. I really HAVE to change my viewpoint towards Hawchong students. I just realised, All the better-looking guys are from Hwachong. Which I had least expected. Not bad, Not bad. ;)
