That's what I call, Cool. :D



10 March.
Hello! *Waves. Sorry to my daily readers for neglecting this space for 2 days. I've been sleeping before 8pm for the past two days. My homeworks are piling up and is adding on to my stress. Past two days at Hwachong has been fun. It's like I finally got what the hell is happening in the room. Had to wear blazer and white skirt there, I swear that skirt is wonderful. Except for the 'very short' part. I know my normal skirt length ain't very long, But that skirt is really rather, Too short. Oh, Nicholastong looks awesome with his attire. It's like he looked so gentleman. Which is so opposite from his character.

Sorry. Okay lah, He's not as bad as David anyway. /Giggles. We had a nice time creating scandals too. Ahemahem. *Points to someone with S as her name initial. Hahahaha. I'm like the most pure one okay, Although I do go 'guys hunting' (a phrase where MrsLiau created for us). Cool right. :D

Note to self: Woman, You've been missing out A LOT from Ftisland and Jaejin okay. Still go Hwachong see what guys, Stop betraying Jaejin okay bitch. Who cares if that guy is cute. Jaejin is the best, Remember it bitch. Sleep so early for what seriously, One day never sleep will die ah. Go think how to finish your homework first!