The things I wish I never had done.



12 March.
So, My ASEAN summit has ended ystd. So sad lah seriously. It's like once you stepped into Hwachong, Got used to their gentleman-ly guys, You would come back to Westspring, Giving all the boys in your school an awful face. One example would be Wesley. I don't get why people hate him so much initially, But after going to this summit with him, I finally experienced.

So Janice and I were all chatting about A because we think he's cute. Then Wesley that bitch went to told A that Westspring girls are crazy over him. Oh we were all crazy? We merely said that he was cute. Did we go and get his number? Introduce ourselves to them? Stalk him home? Oh, Did we EVEN TALKED TO HIM? I know you were just plainly jealous because you're not as tanned, as tall, as skinny, and as smart as him. And in case you don't know, Your mushroom hair sucks. I see your hair I'll think of Jaejin, And then when I looked at your face, It brings disgust and I just feel like plucking all your hair off. You said we tarnished Westspring females' reputation, Who was the one who did that? You didn't respect our privacy and human rights, And you talk big like you're the correct party. Even Mrs Liau reminded you ystd that you should respect all of us. If you can't control your jealousy that no girls go so crazy over you, You can just shut up. Nobody begged you to listen to our conversation. Brainless seriously.