(L).


Look, It's Hongki on my tv. Hehe.

12 January.
My god, Humans nowadays should get a life seriously. Doing almost the same things every single day is really boring. I miss how I used to find school so fun. School has been a dread these days, I feel like skipping school almost everyday after I saw the timetable. I know I have no time to complain about all this, There's very little school days this year. Nobody's giving me stress at all, Someone please? I need stress to study, :(. I really feel like telling myself 'Oh Tiewqidi, Just stop complaining about school on your blog and finish up your homeworks. This is reality, Face it. -.-'. But it doesn't work at all, I want a life please. I want a life that has different adventurous things happening every single day.

I can't stand people who gets desperate for a partner. What's with the logic that people can't live without a partner? Life goes on and YOU WON'T DIE.