BABY, I'M SO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU FOR QUITE SOME TIME RECENTLY, :(. I STILL LOVE YOU THE MOST OKAY. ♥
13 January.
I feel like using caps today because I'm rather excited now. But let's just forget it since this ain't a short post. School is boring and tiring as usual, Tmrw is Friday and I'm very glad it is. Heading to Bugis tmrw to get my stuffs, I'm still deciding to ask who to accompany me there. Because it'll be rather tedious and tiring to follow me run around all the places to get different stuffs.
Anyway, This guy above is catching up so fast in popularity. Especially after people watched Goodmorningbob and Magnerebellion. I bet he's near Hongki's popularity now, Although I don't like the fact that he's so thick-skinned. But well, He makes me laugh by how funny he speaks english, How random and crazy he gets, And the way he acts gay. But, I DO NOT AGREE THAT HE'S THAT GOODLOOKING LIKE HE SAID HE IS.

