11 January.
Hello earthlings! Today's post is gonna be long because I'm going to complain, complain, And complain. Firstly, MrsLiau claims that my feelers aren't acceptable and asked me to pin my fringe all up in the hall. When the school rules in the handbook clearly states that fringes not touching eyebrows are acceptable. I made this fact clear to her and she said my feelers are flying around and sweeping my mouth and nose. So I told her it's because of the wind or else it'll obediently stay still on my face and they should state in the handbook that 'fringes should not fly and touch the students' mouth and nose'. She was loss for words and said 'I'll be noticing you everyday' and let me off. Oh seriously what's wrong with schools, -.-. The main major thing is that, Her hair ain't appropriately neat as well please.
Well, If my mood tmrw is good I shall be a good girl and cooperate with her. Next, The school releases us at 2.40pm which is 30mins later than before, And still takes away 5mins of our recess. And in the new timetable made almost all periods of the day 40mins, Like seriously, How much things can we cover in a mere 40mins especially if we were supposed to switch/split classes all those. Brainless seriously I know people reading this will be like, 'Oh just get a life and stop complaining, You chose this school yourself'. Oh yes, I regretted choosing this school ever since I entered it. -.-
I know I used to detest Hongki alot, But seriously how can anyone not get mesmerized by him. Like urgh. I don't know what's the thing in him that made him such a lady-killer. Oh, Please forget the fact that he likes to snatch the limelight, Just for now. Because I'm praising him. But Hongki recently confessed that he likes a girl on a show, I know sometimes he gets too honest, :/. I feel so sad for Huangmin that I felt like punching him hard. He claims that fans would like him for his songs, But in reality who the hell cares about it. Everyone would fantasise him as their future husband. Urgh whatever, I hope that girl ain't Min from MissA like what has been passing on around. So sorry, But I detest her. :/.
Oh, I SAW AN ARTICLE ON TUMBLR SAYING THAT FTISLAND'S HEADING TO S'PORE SOON. MONEY MONEY MONEY, I NEED MONEY!

