When love is not madness, It's not love.


This is what I do whenever it got boring at home: Zilian and watch Ftisland disc. I think I'd already watched that particular disc too many times that even by just listening to their voices I know what they're doing that time. 

It's 24th today, A happyhappy day for my parents. It's their 20th Anniversary, They went on honeymoon already, Haha! Daddymummy, You'd shown me that height doesn't matters, Age doesn't matters, Nationality doesn't matters when fate and destiny is around. Last long okay, It takes so much effort for fate to bring you both together when you both are born in two different places so far away. Enjoy your day and have fun! I couldn't promise you that I would be able to take good care of those kids but I would try not to cause any trouble at home! Hehe.

MY JONGHUN WAS SO AWESOMELY HANDSOME WHEN HE ARRIVE AT THE TAIWAN AIRPORT. ♥
Damn those Taipei fans who could see all the six treasures on stage, Wonbin is attending the concert. Mygosh, This regret will be etched in me forever! :(

Tears gushed out like nobody's business when I watched this. Seriously, The first time I watched this show I literally just skipped this part because I don't really like Hongki. But look! How can I not like a wonderful guy like him. And oh, I realised that he wasn't really as pervertic as I thought he was after I watched a video which he's on. But oh, Hongki, Stop training your muscles already! Now it's perfect, But I'll rate it down if it turns to those disgusting kind. :/