I've no idea what to write for my title. :(


Okay I can't believe I'm doing this. BUT REALLY, YOU HAVE TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT SEUNGHYUN HERE. Gosh, He has a body that even a female would be jealous over. But, I accept the fact that his voice is really disgusting. But hah, His limbbbbbbbbbbs! Urgh. Yes, I'm jealous okay, :(. Anyway, I feel that SHINee is really pitiful over there, I felt nauseous even watching that video. Imagine it live. GOD.


Yes, I got my previous post's date wrong. Today's the 23rd, :>. Did I mentioned I bought a school bag? It was like 2-3 weeks ago. Guess what, It's so enormous in size. Waste of money seriously, Urgh. Tumblr's back and today wouldn't be boring anymore. Hehe. Nothing to post these days because I'm grounded at home. But please continue tagging me alright! 


DAMN YOU TAIPEI, HOW CAN YOU HAVE MY LITTLELUVS FOR CHRISTMAS?! THEY SHOULD COME TO SINGAPORE FOR ME. YES, FOR ME! I WOULD EVEN DIE HAPPILY OKAY.