It's 25th today, Merry christmas! :>. I'm going to eat turkey tonight, Hehehe. I've to spam Ftisland videos and pictures for this one last week, And treasure this freedom and don't complain that holidays are boring because this will be what I'll never get for the next two years. I really wonder how am I going to live without stalking Ftisland everyday, Seriously. Ohohohoh, There's no tuition today. Hehe, :>. It's been so long since I last watched Doraemon on Channel8, LOL. Today's gonna be a lonely christmas because no one's in except me and my brother. Just the thought of that made me so sad lah! But hehe, My dearest Gxh and Ronnehkorh came along with a call asking me if I'm bored. Not long after Darling called me up too, Whom I abandoned those two little guys for. Haha, Sorry! Thoughts appreciated uh, (L)! And I'm also texting Liping currently, Hehe.
Today will be Ftisland's concert at Taipei. Goodluck littleluvs, Hwaiting okay! I hope you guys would have a great time with Wonbin, Take manymany pictures with him to show me okay! Hehe. Baby ah, Don't be too nervous and let everything goes smoothly, Have a wonderful time there! Jonghunnie, Saw your twitter and you don't really look happy in the pictures, :(. Cheer up, Have a nice performance there and I'll be supporting you right over here. I hope Taipei fans would be able to cheer you up, :>! Hongki ah, Don't feel stressed having to memories Korean, Japanese and Chinese lyrics! Your voice could already save everything even if you sang the lyrics wrongly. Jiayou okay, Release the charm in you like you always had. Minhwannie, Don't feel restless even though you're at the back and blocked by the drum set, I'll love you always! Seunghyun, Please act gay on the concert tyvm, It makes me laugh! Haha. Merry christmas my dears. ♥
