That love battlefield out there, I'm way too tired to fight for my happiness.


Sexy Hongki. Yes, I love it. ♥

31st, LAST DAY OF 2010. This year passed really really fast, I created many memories with many people this year which I would cherish alot. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And most importantly my results did improved quite alot and I'd love Jaejin for 1 year already! Yes it's today, Hehe. I wouldn't say Happy1stanniversary because it sounds so weird in this case. 

Tuition today, Wah sian ttm. Oh, I saw my Racheltanjiaxuan! Gosh I couldn't recognise her you know, She became so freaking skinny. Teach me how to lose weight, :(. I was wondering why she kept staring at me once I stepped in the classroom, Then I took a look closer which is like only 10cm apart from her, And I was like 'Are you Rachel? o.o..' She said yah and I was like :O! Lol.

Anyway, I feel that I'm starting to pick up my bad habits back again. When sadness is bursting in me, Those things I would do during Primarysix and Secondaryone, I did it ystd and today, Again. This hasn't been happening for manymanymany months already. I don't like myself doing those. Watching dramas to make myself cry on purpose, Blast sad love songs through earphones, Destroying every single thing that can be found in my room and yes, Thoughts of slitting. But well, Destroying things in my room is stupid because I have to still clean it up afterwards. And someone once told me that slitting is a waste of blood, So it ain't a good thing for me to do as well. Sigh, I'm losing my awesomeness all because of that few sentences on his blog. Gosh, Bring that awesome superwoman back please.

Best of luck to Ftisland being on stage with Cnblue, All the best lovelies. I'm right here supporting you no matter what, :>. Muackmuack. ♥