My baby wants a hug, *Hugshim. Hehe. :$
30th today, 2011 is coming soon. Which means I'll have my Ftisland calendar on my desk very soon, Hehehe. :>! I've tuition tmrw, Siannnnnn ttvm. Westmall with Mummy and sisters tmrw before that for lunch. Wish me good luck seriously. Formspring me more! Tyvm. :D
Anyway, Look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W9DjDLzH1M&feature=player_embedded/. Gosh I'm loving Jonghun more, Lol. He has to be the best guitarist ever. Actually I was't really happy to hear that the vocal from Rei sings Lovelovelove, He sings like he's being slaughtered. No offence but, FTISLAND FTW. ♥♥♥♥♥
/Edited. Urgh, I went to his blog for no reason. Just why did I did that, Sigh. I think all I have to feel for my Exes would be just guilt. I thought it'd be a better way for a breakup that isn't that straightforward. And yes, I didn't knew you counted the number of days we were together instead of your strong pride. I thank you for the memories, 1 year 36 days, I don't deny the fact that I still remember your number. That 8 numbers I dialed almost everyday for such a long time. I don't deny you're a great partner. Thanks for still, Remembering my full name and not hating me. I know apologies wouldn't bring back everything. But, I'm sorry.
P.S. For busybodies: 1. I'm not talking about Ivan. 2. I do not still love this guy. 3. Just mind your own business. ._.
