Yes, It's 2011!


HAPPY TWENTY-ELEVEN EVERYONE. ^^v
2010 was a good year, But I hope 2011 will be better. 
1. Slim down to 42kg and grow to 162cm.
2. Score well for next year's academic.
3. Become mature and not to drop tears so easily.
4. Save up to $200 by June and get all Ftisland stuffs I'd always wanted.
5. Ftisland to have a concert in S'pore.
6. Remain healthy.
7. Start to love veggies and cut down on junk food/tidbits.
8. Become more hardworking.
9. Start loving everyone and stop hating.
10. I want to change my handphone. :(
11. Be a much more happier girl. :>
12. Become a more awesome superwoman. ^^v

Am I asking too much? Hehe. Happy twentyeleven everyone! Love you guys, :>.
Oh I've something else to say. Please bless Stephannieteh that she can stop saying all those pervert stuffs because they really really really doesn't suit her pretty face. And all those thickskinned guys who I know to slice their skin thinner. Hahaha.
Andandandand, ILOVEFTISLAND.

/Edited @ 12.30am.
Gosh, The first sentence I said was 'Omg I'm so happy'. Thanks Beast's shock for accompanying me countdown! Ftisland my littleluvs, I saw you guys taking the award. You gotta make this year my best year ever. Thanks everyone for wishes, And thanks Royce for screaming like you're being slaughtered in my ears. Hahaha! Happiness is bursting in me. I hope you people are happy too! Thanks for making 2010 a wonderful year for me! AND I GOT MY FTISLAND CALENDAR ON MY DESK ALREADY! HEHE. HAPPY 2011! ♥