Happy boxing day peeps, I had the worst christmas ever. It wasn't really that bad, But yes it's still bad. So my parents brought me out for lunch cum dinner and Tunglok and I drank lots of tea, Mark the words underlined. Then we went Nex for window shopping but went back after 30mins because it's too crowded, (Going again with sisters and Mummy tmrw). Bpp to buy my brother's tee, Reached home at 4pm. 6pm Darling and co. came up to gave me a surprise because I was complaining that it'll be a lonely christmas. Mygod I love those people, (L)(L)(L).
So Ronnehkorh brought along champagne with 6.5% Alcohol level and said that it's for christmas celebration. As a really good girl (LOL), I phoned Mummy to ask if I can drink. Because I drank before 5.5% ones before and nothing really happened, So she allowed. But we both totally forgot that that time I only took a sip because it's too bitter. So I went on and drink, So many things happened. Every symptoms of getting drunk literally just happened to me: Red face, Giddy, Headache, Nauseous. And my face red is totally like all my blood gush up to my head and even my eyes got red. So Bkorh was abit shocked so he decided to call it a day. Darling sent me home, (L). So I went home and vomited, Felt so awful seriously. I swear I wouldn't touch alcohol in my life ever again. So mummy told me to drank one whole cup of tea. AND I TOTALLY FORGOT. That I can't sleep at night if I drank tea in the day. Urgh.
So I started asking people to chat with me and cure my boreness. Thanks everyone, Especially Royce. I PROMISE I WON'T TAKE TEA ANYMORE, Sorry for wasting your $12, :(. So Royce talked to me many things about gyms. And here comes it. I dreamt about gyms, -.-. I dream about anything that left me the greatest impression or happened for the longest time of the day. So, I dreamed that Jaejin told me he's going to gym to train his muscles because he's going to turn 20 soon, Which is legal in Korea, And he doesn't want to lose to Hongki and Jonghun for muscles. I was so freaking shocked that I nearly tore down all the gyms in Seoul in my dream. Mummy told me this morning that I was like a crazywoman screaming, "NO BABY, NO. NO GYM FOR YOU!!!" Then I woke up. Baby, Please, Don't make me so stressed about you going to 20 years old can? :(
AND DAVID YOU SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS. Don't friend you already! :(
Hey babies, I'm really glad you guys had a successful and wonderful concert at Taipei. And of course, I hope your christmas day is great! Despite, I was quite worried after seeing the news that you guys performed 22 songs even for encore. Gosh, I bet you guys must be really tired. Especially Hongki, Takecare of your throat alright. Have a 24 hour rest today once you left Taiwan. Be energetic and hyper and cute again after your rest kk. ♥♥♥
P.S, Come to S'pore pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. I won't let you guys sing so many songs. Just one song will make me die in peace. Come on 2011 okay? Okay? OKAY?! :(.

