Careless whisper.

Okay so when did Hongki became.. So hot ?
6 November.
Recalling those days when I don't really liked Hongki, It's so funny how he's gaining my love bit by bit as time goes by. Hehe. How I hope someday Seunghyun can be like that too so that I'll totally go crazy over all the members in Ftisland. Going out till quite late today, Won't be bringing my phone out, Battery's flat and I've no time to charge. Full day at home watching Pasta, Left with a few episodes to finish. Gotta start sleeping and waking up early soon, And of course start with my assessment books as well. I've been saying that I would start soon but I CAN'T BELIEVE I DECOMPOSED AT HOME FOR 1.5 MONTHS. I've a bad feeling I'll be damn stupid next year, Like really. Or that I'm already stupid lah okay. :(

Anyway, I dreamed that I got shot by a gun ystd. 10 bullets, But I didn't die. I've no idea why I have such dream, Sounds so scary. :/

/Edited.

And so my outing was cancelled. Urgh I'm rotting at home right now. Someone bring me some food please, I'm a little hungry. :(