27th, Saturday. Awakened at 8am, Prepared & Headed off to Habourfront by Taxi with family. Smalluncle came to fetch us from the port once we reached Batam. I can immediately feel the strong heat over there right after I stepped in. Went to Kelong for meal again, Weather ain't as good as the previous time so there's only little wind. Lesser people went this time too, So it's less fun. But nonetheless, It was still a wonderful experience. Fancy having your lunch on a floating piece of wood, Watching such a pretty scenery. The pictures of the sea wasn't as nice as what it was there, I'm still lack of the skill over here. They threw coconuts down the sea, Water pollution. Shopping at Top100 with all the ladies afterwards, Slept @ 11pm.
28th, Sunday. Went shopping at BCS and bought a bedroom slipper, It's super kawaii. Wore high heels, My feet hurts like hell after 3-4 hours of shopping. Smalluncle drove us back and we prepared for Barbecue. Many more people came and we started barbecue-ing. I didn't really barbecued myself because the heat was too strong and the smoke hurt my eyes. So I took the food in to eat with Brother and Cousin Minmin, While waiting for MAMA show. Waited till 10+pm and I got scolded because everyone wanted to sleep already. To my horror I realised that most Kpop bands didn't attend it, Ftisland didn't, Too. The results were obviously biased. Put Ftisland apart, Most of the votings went to Superjunior and the results were totally different when it was announced. I believe even though the artists wouldn't be able to appear on the show the results must still be fair, unbiased, And based on their talents and the reviews we people give. Was a little mad about this, But I got over it and still went to bed though.
29th, Monday. Wanted to go for treatment with Mummy and Brother to have his haircut, But the salon was closed. And Daddy was back to Singapore due to his work. Spent my day with Minmin at her Grandma's house, It was super awkward there because everyone was staring at me like I'm some sort of alien who came from nowhere. And Minmin's Grandma was overly 热情. Around 5pm, Went back and prepared. Headed for Karaoke at around 6pm, Went back at 10pm. 3 hours of singing and lots of food is only SGD35 you know, Cheap like crazy man. Went back and dropped dead on bed right after showering.
30th, Tuesday. No pictures for today, Camera battery's flat. Went to Salon today and had my treatment. I couldn't see any difference in the appearance, But I guess it did benefit my hair though. Shopped with Mummy for around 2 hours before heading back. Watched around 5-6 movies with Brother and Minmin. Viewed my Ftisland disc because I miss my Baby so much, Haha. My cousin was totally traumatised at how idiotic am I when I saw Jaejin. Even a ten year old girl couldn't stand me, What can I say anymore, :(. But it's okay, Everything's okay with me for the sake of Jaejin. :3
1st, Wednesday. Happy December! School's starting in 1 month's time, Congrates. Not. Rotted at home and watched movies again. Minmin wanted to watch Cinderella and we let her be. Has been so long since I'd last said hi to fairytales. Happy endings and happily ever afters are always so wonderful, But how many times can it happen in life ? In mine, Less than 30%. Well, Seeing my cousin being so naive and believing in those really gets me emotional. Anyway, Everything was in peace until my little boy cousin Kaizhe got insane. I mean, Really. Insane. I almost cried out because I was too traumatised at how a young boy like him could be so violent. Shan't elaborate, It was too hysterical to even describe.
2nd, Thursday. Headed back to Singapore by ferry and. TADA, I'm back! :D. Note: I didn't upload all the photos because it's too tedious, This is only 78 out of 400+ photos taken. Wonderful photography I am isn't it ? HAHAHAHAHA. :P
Notice I didn't mention much about what I ate ? Because I ate so much stuffs there that I forgot which day I ate what. Nasipadang, Satay, Chickenwings, Doughsticks, Frenchfries, Lormee, Longtong, Much more to list. And all these result to: One big red pimple on my right cheek & weight grown. Hadn't weighed myself, Will do it soon. I think I'll go hysterical after seeing the fact. Urgh. Anyway, This trip to Indonesia was like an escape from reality to me. I've no idea why but I have this feeling. How very much I would liked to stay in Indonesia like, Forever. Okay maybe not, There's no Jaejin there. :(
4th, Today. I call today the Hot-guy-day because I saw alot handsome guys today, Really alot. I've no idea why. Tuition at 10am, Good girls like me and Eunice were early even though it was raining. Good choice to wear hoodie on such weather, :>. Look at the picture aboveeeee, MY DOUBLE EYELID FINALLY APPEARED IN A PICTURE! Omg, Haha! Like usual tuition with Eunice = Laughing non-stop. Braincells all got killed though, None were left today. So sad. Went Tumblr and saw Ftisland 2011 Calendar photos, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM CAN I!?

This is one picture I saw, That made me so excited and crazy that I kicked my table so hard that everything fell down. My new textbooks, Handphone, Except my laptop. Seriously, I can't see the reason why anyone could detest them and finds them not cute. Well hello, How is that possible ? Hehe. :X