Monstrous reality.

Overdued picture, My shortshort fringe. :(
7 November.
God damn it, I did my Mathematics assessment book today and I realised I'd lost my patience for Maths. Urghhhhhh, This can't happen for real. I feel so regretful for taking History too, I read through a little of the textbooks. All with the same languages, But the words in History textbooks just can't get into my mind. Oh anyway, I weighed myself today and I realised I grew heavier by only 200grams. I think there's something wrong with my weighing scale. Whatever, I'll just weigh myself in the school library after school reopen. I told my mum to buy a electronic weighing machine, She just wouldn't listen to me. :(


Did I mentioned this guy is officially my second bias now ? Hehe. Didn't really noticed him until I saw his guitar solo on Youtube and after a guy named kennystevey criticised him for not having the talents but only the looks. I was so mad that I actually typed out a 1000 over words essay and wanted to post it here, But I chose not to because it'll dirty my blog. If you're free/bored you can go to his channel and look. He's just a stupid asshole who criticises people when he fail in his life. He, A disgusting bloody slimeball. Okay. So what I want to say is, I noticed him since that day and I started to find him damn hot so he's now my second bias. :)

Always and forever, My first priority. ♥

Tumblr has been down until today, Difficult to stalk Ftisland for the past few days. But luckily it's totally fine now! :]. But Ftisland is like MIA from Allkpop for manymany days already, Allkpop hasn't been doing their jobs for me, :(. Anyway, I NEED HELP HERE! Please kindly help me vote for Ftisland for the Bestmalegroup as I can only vote with my Twitter account once per day. Click here, IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKYOU! (L)

JAEJIN IS JUST SO ADORABLE ISN'T IT?!?!?!?!?!?! Okay, okay. I know you guys had enough. :(