OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL.
Sarah Lim Yi Tong. ♥
Sarah Lim Yi Tong. ♥
(Click to enlarge pictures.)
3 November.
Met Liping and Yingshan on Lrt @ around 10am. The weather's super hot and humid today, Had been sweating all the train journey despite the presence of airconditioner. Met up with Clara @ Cck Mrt station and headed to Bukitbatok. Reached there 30mins early, Hence we spent the time completing our card and chitchatting. Soon after, Went down to meet our Sarah! Went to walk around @ Westmall and proceeded to fetch the guys after a while. Headed to Communityclub for bowling. It's almost like the first time I'm officially playing it. Was really happy when I got my first strike, In which Yingshan took that unglam photo of me, :(. Had this funny time where the boys threw two bowling balls and both of them got stuck at the lane, (Picture #8.) Went down to 7-Eleven for some drinks and snacks after the 1st game. 2nd game drenched out everyone's energy, So we went around to slack while Sarah and Yingshan continued the game. Soon after we got bored too, And joined back playing. Lunch @ Thai restaurant after bowling. Was just a simple lunch until the boys came out with this funny game, The food challenge. By stuffing themselves with noodles, While the rest took photos and videos. I think we made the restaurant rather 'lively', Haha! Went to Sarah's house to slack after that, The 4 of us ladies had some chitchats after Yingshan went home. Liping and I headed home at around 4.40pm. A fun and tiring day, And I somehow fell in love with bowling, :D! Nonetheless, Thanks to Sarah's parents for organising such fun birthday celebration. I bet Sarah enjoyed today as much as I do, :]. Tmrw will be a boring day @ home taking care of Eunice and Bernice while Mummy goes Malaysia shopping, :(! But she says she'll buy something for me, Hehe. (She claims that she's not going to spend any money on vainity-stuffs on November, We shall see what she buys back tmrw. Haha!). I feel like spreading love today, So I shall end this post with a,
♥