You can be better than me, But you'll never be the best.

3:18-3:28. I can't believe how cute Jaejin can be even when he's showing off his leg hair. But well, Baby, I love everything about you. HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE SO CUTE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION ?! ♥

2 November.
HAPPY NOVEMBER! Has been long since I'd last blogged about my day. This post will be quite long due to all the craps I'm going to type after this. On 30th October which is a Saturday, I was back to tuition. Currently having only Emath tuition, But on 13th I'll start with Amath one. I'm abit afraid of next year's academic now, Even topic like Indices could already drive you mad with fractions.

31 October, Went out with parents. Daddy seperated from Mummy and I since we had different interests in shopping. Mummy says she's not going to spend any money on clothes, shoes and accessories in November. I doubt she can succeed, Haha! Hence she went shopping-crazy on the last day of October, And I got many benefits from it as well, ;]. I spent around $50 and she spent around $200, Pocket big hole.

1 November was nothing much, Just had another ridiculous dream like always. Rot at home and watch DVDs from my neighbour. Around 4pm went out to find Darling and Ronnehkorh to slack, Home at late evening and watch 才华横溢出新秀. Romeo tan's group lost! Very disappointed, Urgh. :(

Mummy handed this '天大的责任' to me right early in the morning at 8am and disturbed my sleep. My job was to look after Lixuan for her while she's out, And Lixuan had this great 2 hours of time bullying me. I swear it's true okay! Met up with Darling, Bkorh and Ronnehkorh and headed to Lot1 for brunch soon after Mummy arrived back. Mrt-ed to Tampines to meet up with the rest. I broke my record for the duration I shopped per day with them. It's a total of 8 hours which we spent out there, And thanks to the boys, A total of 3 hours were used for eating. UNHEALTHY JUNK FOOD. They visited like 5 different restaurants/stores. I spent like $60 on shopping today and I'm confident that I REGRET! Had been eating alot these days, It's seriously hard to diet during holidays when you've nothing to do, :(. Anyw, We shopped like almost all the malls beside Tampines mall. Reached home at around 6+pm. Today is also one day which I spent the most time having an earpiece on my ear with Ftisland songs playing. They just make my day everytime. :D

Speaking of this. Read an article on Allkpop recently, Link. This is totally so poor thing of my little luvs. I don't really detest Cnblue from the starting but now, Yes, I do okay. But I hate their company more. I can't believe I'm now able to keep with my 大小姐脾气 and sit here and do nothing to Cnblue man. But rather much, I'm shall begin to love Ftisland more to make them more worthwhile. Three words, Xim very tia! :(