6 November.
Look @ my eyebags, Ohmygod. Today face totally damn cui, 不能见人. Drank a little too much ystd, Hence suffered sleep-deprive today. Nonetheless, Have to pull myself up for tuition. Didn't dared to miss any lessons now, I'm almost good friends with Indices already. Haha! Starting AMath tuition next week, Sounds very scary but I'm looking forward. Ystd wore new heels to make myself look taller, And now my right foot 破皮 you know, :(. Tmrw is Sunday, Most probably a day out. Or camp in front of laptop and start on my food calories list. Haha! I've been eating alot these days that I don't even want to face the fact by counting my calories intake. GOSH, I REALLY HAVE TO STOP EATING.
..
I just ate Sakae sushi just now.
Happy Belated 14th Birthday, Dearah! Remember how we got this Gan name through the Clara incident ? Haha! I really enjoyed myself being friends with you this 1 year. I swear you're the most honest friend I've ever had. I remembered once you asked me whether being straightforward is good or not, My answer was 'There's advantages and disadvantages to everything'. But now thinking back, It's a really rare character in a world where nobody speaks the truth most of the time. So keep it up okay! One thing I'll never forget is your big warm hug everytime. I know next year we 70% won't be in the same class, But I hope we can still keep in contact and share our secrets and emotions with each other alright ? Happy birthday, I love you. ♥
There's this very sad news today you know, I FORGOT TO WATCH SPONGEBOB THIS MORNING! :(
Oh, Ftisland's having concert in Korea. All the best okay little luvs. Andandandand, Baby hwaiting uh! (L)