Pain is the price you pay to grow.


12 September.
I was thinking to let my blog dead with the previous post as the last one. But I shall forget about it because I can't stand my jiaobins all around, Contact me if you want the class outing photos. I'll be MIA from cyber until Eoy is over. I'm not acting guai lah k, It's just that I've also nothing to do here. But once in awhile I'll still go to Twitter and stalk Jaejinhongkijonghun, xD. And there's rumours about the dream concert at Singapore @ 23rdOct, :>. Okay lah, Cut the craps. Anything text/call me during this period of time when I'm MIA-ing and help me finish my prepaid money by 13thoct, :D. Continue to formspring me as well, All comments/questions will be replied when I'm free/back. All the best for Eoy papers, It's the last chance to buck up and score well already. Work hard everyone, I'll try my best to concentrate too. Anyw, Goodluck to those having Prelims tmrw. 화이팅