7th, Out for celebration with Ronnehkorh and shopping with Mummy&sisters. 8th, YLCS came over to my house for IT project, MrLoo's gifts and discussion for Classouting.
2A Classouting @ Eastcoastpark.
Met Yingshan, Liping and Amanlia at 9am and headed straight to Eastcoastpark by my dad's car. David, Ng, Nicholas and Jingrui arrived after awhile. Started preparing games, But they started playing with water already. I'm like sad/pitiful/disappointed only okay. Because I can't go down, :(. I super love the big rock there, And the sea! (Y). More and more people arrived, Then we started playing games. The waterbomb game was kind of ruined because in the end we didn't care much and just started bombing each other. I got straight hit on the head and mouth, But it was fun though. After that Sarah and I went to wash our feet, Ray suddenly pushed me from the back. I shouted like mad, And cried because I was frightened. Mood was little swayed by that matter. Chekguan took some photos of me and they came out like I'm a emo kid. When I'm like obviously not. Bad photography skill, *Sticksouttongue. They got themselves all wet, And went to bathe/washup afterwards.
Proceeded for our lunch, Most of us had it at Burgerking. I don't know how far we'd walked but it's just veryveryvery far. And I ate around 600kcal there, Ohmygawd. After that was free time, Went arcade for dancing. Liping caught a cute purple sotong at the first catch! I tried three times but failed, That machine sot me somemore. Go and die man, ==". Bowling afterwards, I was totally restless. And the stuffs there are like super expensive, A cupnoodles for $2.20 ? Lol. Daddy drove the four of us home at 6pm. It wasn't as tiring as I thought it would be though, Maybe it's because I didn't really participate in the games. But I enjoyed myself as a photographer today, My wonderful collection of 98 photos per day. (Y), ^^. And yes, You're viewing 98 photos here, Not including 8th and 9th September's photos. And as you can see, Bentan is seriously tall that almost all his picture is portrait because he can't fit into my camera's landscape settings, Hahaha. And I'm sorry for the blurness of some pictures due to the rain. Overall the Class outing was really fun, Tyvm to 2A for making my day a wonderful one. Chalet at the end of the year ? xD Anyw, View Chekguan's facebook for more photos. And, The last photo was taken because when I first saw the board I thought it was Ftisland. Change the 'un' to 'ti', It's Ftisland already. How epic, (Y).
How much the number 14 hurts now. 464779684568396846333968492689682225, Can you hear me in my screams ? I'm a happy girl, I will be one.
How much the number 14 hurts now. 464779684568396846333968492689682225, Can you hear me in my screams ? I'm a happy girl, I will be one.