Omg I was so touched to hear this that I nearly cried out. I guessed they were also really touched to know that their efforts paid off. So what if they can't dance, Their music just plainly rock the ass out of everyone. And they can even have such a nice result with a sad song, Because everytime it's happy/rock/pop songs that made people like it. Nonetheless, I really hope they'll rest more because they all look very tired. I promise I will not complain that Jaejin's MIA-ing from Twitter for many days anymore because I know he needs his rest, :(. And oh, Ftisland's really coming to S'pore and I'm still considering if I should go to the concert. Paying the money which is to watch 5-6 bands to just watch Ftisland only, Is a waste of money. I will wait for their solo concert and in the mean while save money for it or else I'll have a hard time saving money if I start late. Okay, I know I said I'm going to MIA from cyber. BUT I CAME TO THIS FTISLAND'S WONDERFUL NEWS THAT I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHARE MY HAPPINESS WITH YOU ALL, :>. Oh, I think I lost my Literature worksheet. And, Happy14thbirthday to Rebeccadaughter and 17thbirthday to Brother. :D