I swear I would kiss anyone who buy me this shoe.
21 August.>HappybirthdayNgnephew, And Seunghyun.
You know I was just joking about the kissing part, HAHA. Okay, I'm posting for the sake of my eyes. I tell you, My eyes have been extraordinary small after I woke up every morning these few days. And my left eye's double eyelid became triple eyelid, ==". It's nice, But I would prefer if it worked on both side or else I look like a typical kind of freak/monster like now. I'm going to tuition and then Sarah's house after this, Will post after I'm back because I'll confirm take pictureees. Oh and. STUPID BULLY, YOU BETTER TAG ME I TELL YOU. :D
/Edited@8.04pm.
(Get pictures from me through msn as well, It's unglam photos of Annfeng, Ruijie and David when englarged, :X.)
Going to Sarah's house rocks, (Y). I'm going to crap alot today for the sake of my Liping, :D. Tuition was fine, 176 to Westmall to meet Sarah. Met Yingshan, Clara and David @ Comicsconnection. Yingshan and Clara scared me from the back and I screamed, Haha. Ruijie, Annfeng, Jingrui, Peiming and Yingjie came after that. David and I had lunch, My 600calories lunch, Omg~. Sarah's house after that, It was really funny making the Orange to apple. We upgraded to plasticsurgeons, :D! And oh, We're all unqiue, :>. Received a paper from Sarah's sister, It told me to love my enemies and pray for them, Lol. I think I'll never be able to do that, And that's what I'm supposed to learn to do so too, :>. Chatted with ladies, I'm like so engaged in Candycandy with Sarah's mum and another lady, (I'm sorry I forgotten her name). Ate some snacks after that, Westmall and Lot1 with Clara after that. Got my Babybites and Potatochips. Ahem, I bought that Babybites for Lixuan. Yes, Lixuan. *Nodshead. HAHAHAHAHA, Inside joke with Clara. Okay, I've nothing much to crap anymore. Lastly, I hate people that act cute, Especially males. And I just dont get why males just love to act cute in front of me, Dont they find it disgusting ? Lol. Oh and, I rewatched Bof ystd. I was totally thinking that I was out of my mind for being obssessed over Khj last time. Like ohdear, He looks like a gay, But I dont deny that his hairstyle for the later half of the drama is hot, ;>.
