>Happy14thMonthsary, Boyfriend. Meet up soon, Luvyou! ♥
Sorry for such common picture of Ftisland, I forgot to bring my thumbdrive. So I got that on Google, ==". Anyw, Our English teacher for six weeks, MsTan, is leaving already, :(. Farewell MsTan, Takecare and I'll miss you(L)! Going out on a date with my L&Y later after their dance after school. Oh and, I'm totally addicted to Weddingdress the englishversion, The lyrics are like omgggggggggg so touching, :'>. Anyw, I'm getting my Geography paper after recess, Wish me luck alright! :D
/Edited@1.52pm.
(2As, Msn me if you want the photos, I'll send you. Because I shrunk the pictures due to my blog size.)
OMG I LOVEEEEEE PHOTOS, ^^. Photography session because of MsTan. I look super unglam and hate my nose okay, :(. Oh, The back view is Penguin and the emokid squatting is Bentan. My picture with David was ruined because I burst out laughing, Stupid Penguin lah! Anywayanywayanyway, My date is cancelled because my L is broke already, :(. Nonetheless, I still have a big date with more people tmrw, Hahaha. Oh, I didn't get my Geography paper back. And I bused home with Mdmlee! Chatted on the bus, ^^. I(heartshape)(heartshape)(heartshape)Jaejin. ♥*I dont go for fashion, I go for my own style. Only cats copy, Get it ?
Getoveryou, Getoveryou, Getoveryou.
