
22 August.
On phone with Royce ystd night, Laughedlikemad. And, Rico is so cute okay. I just cant get over him, HAHA. Woke up at 8am today, Went down for a walk with Gxh. Because my brother says jogging in the morning will make you shorter. Imagine if I go shorter, Somemore. Nightmare, ==". I'm trying to get some serious mood to complete my homeworks. And my beloved Jaejin shall serve as a motivation and not distraction, :>. And oh, This means that my Bof show has to be pushed to other days already, :(.
Whenever I say leave me alone, I seriously mean it. You might think that most girls say that and they dont mean it, I dont know. But I'm different in this case, Get it.
/Edited@12.02pm. Ohgreat. I left my Maths homework in school, ==". I'm in no mood to touch Chinesecompre, Dont remind me. And I've like nothing to do now because my parents dont let me out, :(. And if I have nothing to do, I'll eat. When I start eating, I couldn't stop. Then I'll lose count of my calories intake. And then, I'll grow fat. And then, I'll look more like a monster than now. O-H-M-Y-G-O-D.
It's only the 233thday.