TwelvethAugust, Rain.
--
HAPPY14THBIRTHDAYMYDEARESTBOYFIE, STAYCUTELIKEALWAYS. ♥
I had a really bad day today. Science lesson was fine, Mrloo was in goodmood. Mothertongue, Was asked to stay back to finish my Chinesecompo. Wasn't really very happy about it, Didn't had appetite to go down for recess anymore. Rushed through my composition instead, And went for Cap. Cap never fails to cheer me up, Even if it's just by a little and a while. English, Then Maths. I'm like veryveryvery worried for my Maths, Why cant I just be a little more hardworking and smart ? And be a person who has smart genes and can still play all day long the day before exams, Like Bryanlee. Five more days, After Commontest, You'll see how I celebrate. I shall not let Jaejin distract me today, Lol. I've no idea what's wrong with me, I dont feel like eating, sleeping, Or do anything today. Can someone give me motivation for revision ? Uh no, No Jaejin. And oh, I just realised tmrw's Fridaythethirteenth.
I just suddenly miss you so much, 14th. I've always been wondering how are you now already. But I just dont have to courage to text/call you, Afraid that I'll lose my selfcontrol or worse, Hear some bad news that I'll never ever want to face. I miss how you used to give me funny 'speeches' when I have bad days, Or in bad mood. I miss how you would stay up every night just for me to finish my revisions, And calm me down whenever I got stressedup. I miss how you are able to make my mood change 180degrees just with your silly actions. Just suddenly, I miss everything, And you, so much.
I just suddenly miss you so much, 14th. I've always been wondering how are you now already. But I just dont have to courage to text/call you, Afraid that I'll lose my selfcontrol or worse, Hear some bad news that I'll never ever want to face. I miss how you used to give me funny 'speeches' when I have bad days, Or in bad mood. I miss how you would stay up every night just for me to finish my revisions, And calm me down whenever I got stressedup. I miss how you are able to make my mood change 180degrees just with your silly actions. Just suddenly, I miss everything, And you, so much.
