ThirteenthAugust, Rain.
--
IMISSTHISCUTELITTLECOUSINOFMINE. ♥
It's Fridaythethirteenth today, A day that I'm always suay. But nothing really much happened today, Science test was quite okay. Just that it's easy, And it's somehow arousing my suspect and scaring me. I laughed alot during Science period today, ^^. Anyway! Today's a day to celebrate because nothing suay happened to me today.. Yet. And I can finallyyyy, Devote all my time today for my Jaejin. Okay, I ate Grilledchickenrice for recess today and I'm still feeling bloated. I think there's something wrong with my Digestivesystem, Lol. Okay, Random fact. Anywayanywayanyway, Thanks Yingjie for the 'gift', And David, If he did contribute to the money. They refuse to tell me if David did/didn't! And oh, For those Kaypohs, Yes, I hadn't get over him yet. But I seriously dont find any reason that this have to do with you people. Get a life, Seriously. And get him if you seriously want to, You dont have to keep stalking me, Tyvm.
Oh Gxh, I saw your post just today. Thanks so much, I'm really touched, :'>. (I didn't shed tears because of it okay, Stop being so houlianpi, xD). But I'm really okay by myself, Remember I'm the strongawesomewonderfulcoolhandsome Superwoman ? Haha. ♥
It's 14th tomorrow. I'm overcomed with fear, Can anyone help me to lessen my pain tomorrow ? Even if it's by a little, A while, Will do.
