EleventhAugust, Rain.
--


COURAGE, INEEDIT.

HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOMYDEARESTDAUGHTERKAIJING&HAPPY9THMONTHSARYTOMYPRECIOUSDARLING, STAYPRETTYYOUBOTH! ♥
Had Maths, Mothertongue and F&n. I screwed my F&n test okay, Blame it on my stm. Urgh. Had recess, Went up to hall after that. Went down to wait for the torch. Hyper for the first few minutes, Then no energy already, Lol. Rested awhile, Then buses came by. Sarah, Alicia and I were all looking out for hot guys. Not bad larh, Saw some. Anyw, One of them waved to me and Sarah, (Jitao went mad screaming and jumping). LOL. Andandand, There's this one guy that looks damn handsome, I bet alot people think so, (The third last photo, I'm sorry I didn't get the front view). BECAUSE EVEN CLARA THINKS HE'S HOT TOO, (Y). Okay, I shall stop my hotguytalk. Ohoh, I didn't get to take pictures with Lyo and Merlyn. Supersaddieme, :(. Went up hall, Camwhore and sing songs. Anyw, Not much pictures, Will upload if I got more from Sarah and Clara, ^^. I have to say I look damn hedious after I sweat, But I still post my unglam photos because the number of photos is already very less. Had Chinese retest, I think I'll still fail/boarderlinepass. Walked home under the rain, I love the feeling, Haha. There's no homeworks today, Start Sciencerevision ? I shall go and get some motivation, JAEJINNNN! ♥
Why cant I just be a coldblooded and hardhearted bitch and tell him straight, Once and for all.