--
WHO'STHENEXTVICTIM, ISHALLDECIDE.
Is it only me that misses his bowlcut or what ? Ohdear, He's just so irresistably cute, :(. It's 6.37am now. I'm posting because I couldn't sleep anymore, And after another hour I would start my busy day already. Will update again if I have the time. People, Miss me okay. ♥
Is it only me that misses his bowlcut or what ? Ohdear, He's just so irresistably cute, :(. It's 6.37am now. I'm posting because I couldn't sleep anymore, And after another hour I would start my busy day already. Will update again if I have the time. People, Miss me okay. ♥
-Edited@4.23pm, I'm back from Mathssupplementary and Tuition. It totally quenched away all my energy, I swear. Very tired now, But I have to finish my recording and Mathspaper by today. Mood has been going up and down today, I dont know what's wrong with me. Ending here, Goodbye! Oh, I forgot something very important about today.
HAPPYBIRTHDAYDAVID(Y)!
14th. This number struck me like a lightning and broke my smile, Myself, And my heart away. I, Irmy. :(
HAPPYBIRTHDAYDAVID(Y)!
14th. This number struck me like a lightning and broke my smile, Myself, And my heart away. I, Irmy. :(
