23 August.
CUTALLMYFATS! WHYCANTIBEALITTLESKINNIER, JUSTALITTLEWILLDO. :(Results first, 76.7 for Geography & 40 for History. No, Your eyes ain't playing tricks, I failed my History badly. But I'm not sad, I've no idea why. Maybe it was expected because I only studied for 1hour ? BUT I DID STUDY. Instead, I'm angry. I dont speak the same language with the History text book. NOR MrLeong. I dont even understand what the hell am I writing on my paper, How do I even debate for my marks, ==". Whatever, History and art shall be the two subjects I wont work towards anymore. Nonetheless, I'm very happy for my Geography, :>. It's like I'm very interested in it but the highest grade I got was B4. And I was really fretting over how am I supposed to survive in Sec3 if I take Geography. Oh anyw, English period was free today, No one came. Hah, How lucky. I dont want to take back my paper. But tmrw there's Literature, A subject that I always suck in, x.x. Walked home with Clara after school, Mummy didn't showed any overreacted reaction after I told her my History results, And she's happy about my Geography's. I think it's because she had also given up on my History like me ? Hah, :>. Anyw, Cheerup my dearest Sarah and Clara! Anything ring me up will do, I'm always here. ♥
.. I actually wanted to scold a person in my blog today. Okay I shan't say scold, I'm such a kind soul, How can I ever scold someone, :(. Lol, JOKE ONLY, x.x. But I'm loss for words now. Because I was expecting something about me worse than what she said. I think after the talk at Sarah's house did work, Because I'm very confident that her words didn't really hurt me. But I wont want to be over-confident, Because that's thickskinned already, Haha. Oh anyw, I think I'm becoming more and more vain. Ohdear, I think I should stop. Just love my natural self, Alright Qidi ? :>.
"Dont create too many pretty memories. Because after everything ended, They're the ones that hurt the most. Dont do things that you'll regret. Because after everything ended, You'll blame yourself for not doing this or had did that." -Me.
234thDay. (Nice number isn't it ? Lol, ==".)