24 August, *Edited.
I'm going to Bpp later on, Waiting for my hair to dry currently. School was fine, Although people are getting on my nerves, Like Mrleong. Seriously, I didn't do well for your subjects doesn't mean I didn't do well for others. And even if I didn't do well for my subjects, That doesn't mean I'm a bad girl. You saw a plaster 'wrapper' or whatever you call that beside Elaine's bag, You claimed that it's mine. Ohmygod, Do you just have 偏见 with me or what, ==". When the hell did I used a plaster for god's sake. And to someone, It's scary to see what a person you are actually. I thought you were weak and harmless like a piece of tissue paper. But today you turned 180 degrees, And now you're a monster.
@4.52pm. Back from Bpp, I bought a very nice book and my Taokaenoi seaweed, (Y). I think I'm a evil girl, How ? :/. But I just cant be kind. It's stupid to be kind when someone dont even deserve my kindness. Urgh, Whatever. I'll just follow my mind and mood. Just dont push me too far, I can be a more scary monster than you.
"If you point your finger, I'll have to break it, Break it off. Next time you point your finger, I'll point you to the mirror" -Clara.
I miss those times when you're always here, Listening to all my complains and shit of the day. I'm dying missing you, Can you even feel it ?
