18 August.
I was freaking careless during my Maths Ct2 and lost 8 marks because of that. I'm seriously not satisfied with my Maths results lorh, ==". Wouldn't have cried if David didn't start crying, Used up so much energy that I'm very tired now. Anyw, I dont get why he cried. In any case, Thanks to all those who tried to make me feel better in school just now, ♥. Science was okay, And I think my Hmt paper is a gone case. Should I drop Hmt or notttttttt, :(. Okay whatever, I shall be hyper now and be a happy superwoman. Ah anyw, I changed blogskin. It's pink now, ^^. Okay, I shall go and slack for now and continue with my Cap script later. Bye!
Edited@7.52pm. Clara, I just opened my foolscap pad because I forgot to do it once I reached home. Thanks so much for the effort, And David and Nicholas for contributing. I'm really sorry for letting you all worry by crying like some little kid in class today. I'm really touched, :'>. Luv die you guys. ♥
I teared for you ystd night again. I wonder when can I stop crying over the same thing over and over again. I miss you so much, How have you been ?..
