SeventhAugust, Rain.
--

UOYEVOLI.

I screwed my Maths question 7, I'M LIKE SOOOOOOOOO SAD ONLY. Fucking careless, ==". But how I hope all my subjects will have the marks of my Maths. And I dont understand, Why must Art be counted in overall marks ? Like, What has Art have to do with our future. Not like I'm going to be an artist. Oh please, Over my dead body. Oh anyw, I got 12 marks for Art. T-w-e-l-v-e. Ok, I just have no interest in it, ==". Oh, There's Doubleperiod Mothertongue tmrw. Means it's Chinesecomprehension time. I still have my Cap script and F&n worksheet pending. I shall rush everything out tmrw, As for today, I'm still considering if I should finish my Comprehension. Sigh, At least complete third and do half of four. I feel very guilty for claiming myself as a Hmt student, And I treat chinese homeworks like that. Sigh, Why cant I just get my motivation for Maths for all other subjects ? Urgh. And I'm still stressed up now because I have alot of homeworks pending, And I dont want to get my papers back, :(.
My teacher said something today that I remembered you saying to me. It struck me suddenly just like that and my heart ache so much for a moment. I hate myself so much, Why cant I just forget and let go of everything, And make my heart numb so that it doesn't hurt. I want to get over you, I really want to. If I'm suppose to take the time we were together to forget you, I'll wait. If after that duration I wont miss you so much anymore, If after that duration my heart wont ache so much anymore, Even if it's just a little lesser, I'll wait. 474days, I'll wait. But for now, I reallyreally still miss you alot.