One of my birthday presents for David, (Y).
19 August.>Happy2ndMonthsary, Jidiot. Meetup soon, I miss quarreling with you, :D.
Firstly, A great news today. I ACTUALLY PASSED MY HMT, HAHAHA. I was like damn shocked when Monsterlee called my name, Haha. And our class's results, Damn epic I tell you, (Y). Clara did a experiment on me during Chinese class, And I realise I laugh at almost everything. Did Friedmeesiam for F&n, The prawn is disgusting man. It's damn spicy, But I love it. Like duh, It's my hard work. And Peiming's. Hahahaha~, I'm very happy today. Because I drove Clara mad by laughing like a crazy woman while walking back home with her, :P. Oh anyw, The english version of Weddingdress is like super nice, I would've cried if I saw the lyrics instead of just listening to it. But just by listening and dont really get some of the lyrics is already very nice. So yeh, Thanks David for the intro! :D
Every songs, Every words, Everything seems to remind me of you. 海鸟跟鱼相爱, 真的只是一场意外吗?