A love gone sour.

I swear I love high heels, (Y).
25 August.
Hi, Currently in IT lab. I think it's time people clean the IT lab/the keyboards because my nose is sensitive to dust, x.x. Went to school in the morning with a very bad mood, Because I feel that something really bad/unlucky will happen to me today. Like I would bang on the wall, Trip and fall, Get bad results, And all those shit. Until now nothing much like that happened. Yingshan made me 'fall' and 'bang on the wall' though, Haha. It was just an act, She's not that evil, xD. I got back my English result, I passeddddddddddddddddd, :>. Iheartmytexttee, Here I come! And I'm going to get it before my Literature result is disclosed because it'll confirm make my mum change her mind. Anyw, I'm very happy over something. Thanks Theresa(Y)! Oh, Yingshan and Liping went to YOG to see hot guys. And I'm in school, Going to face Monsterlee afterwards. How distressing, :(.

CHEERUPCLARA.