.jpg)
26 August.
>Happy3rdMonthsary, Gxh. So many months had already flew past since we met, :). Meetupsoon, Stay cute. ♥
Today is a happy day, :). Lessons were fine. Mtperiod never fail to quench away all my energy, I was very hyper at the starting of the day lorh. Plus, It's Doublemtperiod somemore, ==". Cap, I screwed my talk badly. I feel so frightened with everyone's eyes laying on me, x.x. All thanks to Nicholastongweikai, I was a crazy woman during English period. I found something that can make me laugh no matter what I'm feeling now. "HEY LOOK! A COW!", And then laugh mad. HAHAHAHA. Sucha joker. Continued laughing all the way during Maths lesson. After school report back to hall, Thought that there was spotcheck. Everyone tidying attire, In the end never. Zz. Walked home after that, I saw some workers cutting the tree ystd, Today it was like left with half of the trunk. Just wondering, Had anyone thanked a tree for providing us paper ? You might think it's stupid, But trees are living things too. And all living things have feelings. Okay, Just a random thought. I dont feel like doing my homeworks, But I have to. And, I dont even understand what's my Jaejin talking on Twitter, :(. But nevermind, At least it kept me updated that he's online, :). Oh, I shall start my challenges today, :>.
Day one: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Sarah, Cheerup! You didn't told me everything yet, Tmrw okay ? Smile, Luv.
Ronnehkorh, Yes I love high heels alot. But less than my love for Jaejin, Happy ?
Ziwen, If you're going to continue to talk sick, I'm going to just click [x] and end our conversation.
Monsterlee, Why must you give us so many homeworks ? Comprehension doesn't help in our life nor future, Get it ?
The person who created Chinesecomprehension this kind of thing, You suck big time, :(.
A, Stop running away from reality and face the fact. I hate you, Very very much.
B, I'm sorry I have to stop. I really want to be the person I really am in front of you. But everything kept stopping me. I'm sorry if I'd caused any hurt.
C, I dont know why am I feeling this way, I know I shouldn't be so possessive. But I just cant share things, I'm a spoilt brat. I'm sorry I am.
D, Thank you for everything. But I'm sorry I have to push them away, I cant afford to let anyone fall deeper into something bad and just sit back and watch.
-, I can lie to everyone else, But I cant possibly lie to myself. I haven't got over you, I miss you, And everything we used to have. I've wrote this here, But I hope you never ever see this because I dont wish you did. Ilmnwy.