>HAPPYBIRTHDAYMUMMY. Dont worry I wont disclose your age, xD. Stay pretty. ♥
Out to Vivo to celebrate Mummy's birthday in advanced. Went to eat steamboat, The scenery there was magnificent, (Y). We spent money there to let our stomach suffer, Mine almost burst. Anyw, Bear with all my zilian pics, I've nothing much to take in Vivo, ==". Reached home quite late, Bathed and texted people. Went to bed at around 10. It's my bad hair day today, I swear I will not step out of my house. Urgh.
Day three: eight ways to win your heart.
1. Manage to touch me to tears, And not make me feel disgusted at one's 'romantic' actions/words.
2. Sincerity.
3. 展现 your charisma ? (LOL)
4. Perseverance.
5. Always here when needed.
6. Understand me well enough and treat me the way I want to be treated.
7. Dont be too desperate ? Sometimes it's scary.
8. *But still, It's the chemistry between us that matters.
Day four: seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Homeworks, Jaejin, Friends, Family, School, Bgr, -.
"It's funny though. I spent all my day trying hard to forget him and everything. All he has to do is to smile, And he has me again."