Hihihihihihihihi. School was not bad today, Had our seating arrangement changed. A little unhappy about it, Imagine surrounded by boys. Like that nevermind, In front of two freaky monsters somemore, ==". Justin was still fine, To me. And trust me, I didn't broke out tears because of that. Lol. Floorball for Pe, Clara sprained her ankle and fell, Was sent back home. Bpp after school with Liping. Home at around 2+pm. To that anonymous person who kept calling me, If you happen to come to my blog, Identify yourself unless I wont answer your call. I'm feeling very emotional today, I dont know why. Not going to Sarah's house tmrw, I want to have some rest. I'm very excited for Classouting man, Haha. Anyw Clara, Get well soon!
Day two: nine things about yourself.
1. I'm a superwoman.
2. I dont believe in Happilyeverafters but I hope I could have one.
3. I fantasise alot. Alot.
4. I'm fat.
5. My pictures are deceiving.
6. My mood changes rapidly.
7. I'm a crazy woman.
8. I have a brain, ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes, two ears, one nose and one mouth.
9. The last and most important, I fucking love Jaejin.