-horz.jpg)
30 August.
Hi, School was fine today. Seating arrangement changed, (Y). I miss Nicholas's jokes so much, Hahaha. Tmrw's Teacher'sday celebration, But we're taking back our Literature paper. I'm very scared, :(. Andandand, I dont know if I should go back to Grps. There's like no point going back anymore because MrJohnson and MrsLing is no longer there, And I'm not interested in other teachers. Okay I'm bias, I know. And I meant except the food. I shall see how it goes tmrw, Because alot people are going back. Bpp with Clara, David and Nicholas after school. I miss going out with David, Haha. Lunch, Shop and played Truthandtruth. Went to pet shop, Bused home with David after that. I told him something grave, And I think I'll regret it, :(. But nevermind, I think it'll be over, Really soon. Next year's 20thApril, I'll be a happier superwoman. Anyw, I realised I dont take sad photos, I'm always smiling in my photos. I wonder why, Lol. I'm super hyper today, Tmrw shall be a better day! Oh, I just commented Jaejin on twitter and gave him a kiss, *Shy♥. I'm looking forward to class outing, But somehow not in some sense. Because someone else is going too. Eee, I shan't be mean but. She'll seriously spoil everything. Okay not everything, Maybe just my mood. Ha-ha.
@8.14pm. Just when I think that life's a little more happier, Everything struck me all over again and pulled me back to hell. I know what's done can't be undone. So no matter how hard I try to change, Something's still there in the past that's obstructing me from moving on. What if I say I regretted so badly that I could die, Will time rewind ? Will those words/things said and done be erased ? It's tiring how one wrong choice affects one for so long. I know you feel bad, But do you know how I feel when everything came to haunt me ? Guilt, Regret, Hatred, Everything. I'm tired, Really.
Day five: six things you wish you’d never done.
(-), Entering Westspring, Eat so much during Primarysix and Secondaryone, Brushing off my suicidal thought during Primarysix, Being rebellious during Primarysix and Secondaryone, Said/did hurtful things so many people.