The demand to be loved is the greatest of all arrogant presumptions.


31 August.
>Happybirthday MsJasminechuah!
I wonder how can I ever get over Jaejin. School was fine today, Someone attitude me lorh, ==". But I shan't be so mean and continue my full-of-vulgarities childish talk/speech/complain here. Since just now I've already like said/scolded so much, I must be a nice person^^. Teachers'day celebration was awesome, Especially the last performance, Endless hotness. I mean the dance. A massive folding strawhearts day, (Y). I'm going to buy a whole packet and fold alot alot alot alot of them. Bpp after school with Y, D, Y, C. Homeworks and finish Bof for today and tmrw, ^^.

Day six: five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. Lover.
2. Friends.
3. Family.
4. Enemies, (They're also the ones who made what I am).
5. Jaejin, (L).

R.I.P, Huixin姐姐. I'm so sorry for not being able to meet you for one last time, You'll always be living in my heart.
Thanks alot for making my childhood a wonderful, fun and exciting one. Misses, Ily.