ThirtyfirstJuly, Sun.
--

BADHAIRDAY, :(.

Bpp for assessmentbook and sushis. Ftisland and Jaejin, Myforeverluv. Myfirstkiss.
To Davidtangpopo/Kiumorh: CHEERUPYOUSHITHEAD. :(

-Edited@4.06pm. I want to stop using all sorts of hokkien and vulgarities, I want to stop being like such a bitch. But people like Weiqiang just cant get normal things like 'Shutup and stop replying' into his head. Fyi, He used vulgarities first. Dont blame me, Seriously.
Re-Edited@9.05pm. Ps, It's not Weiqiang. It's another person using his phone. He/she claims that I bullied him, Like lmao. That person didn't even get everything clear at all, Everyone claims that the people in our group bully him. You all dont know stories in our group, Dont kp so much. And Weiqiang, If you're the one who's spreading around to people that we're bullying you, Touch your heart and then repeat it to yourself okay. In any case, Anything unhappy face to face talk, Anything we did wrong, We apologise. Although I dont see anything that we did are wrong. And, Wuji dont need call other people help you convey message. In the end you still need to explain to us. Somemore ask a person who only know how to call people dog when obviously I'm a human. And he/she cant even differentiate a male dog and a female dog. Female dogs are called bitch, Okay. We're grateful that you contributed alot to our group, But we didn't slack around and do nothing at all and pushing all works to you, Right ? Get that into your head, Okay.