ThirtythJuly, Rain.
--
INFATUATIONKILLS.
See that duachiobu up there, She's my beloved Yaolixuan♥. Weather's very cooling today, Very nice. Had a very successful Spontaneous writing today, ^^. Didn't had Pe as I have Mc, H2h talk with Aihui while the other ladies were engaged with Truthordare. History was a total bore, Mt was fine, Science was fun. Alot male adults are having serious pms nowadays, I dont know what's the problem with them, Zz. Anyw, Cheerup Mydearclara, And I'm sorry. Bpp and Fajar later if the rain stops before 4pm. Greenridge @ night, Anyone want accompany me ? Imissyou.
People has been down these days. For being overhyper today, CHEERUPEVERYONE. Because Qidithesuperwoman had, Haha. ♥
-Edited@6.13pm. Not going to tuition tmrw, Going to Bpp for assessmentbooks and Fajar for my Bigpackettwisties. Staying @ home as well to finish up homeworks and revision for Commontests. Greenridge tonight's cancelled, Will engage myself by talking/cheeringup my luvs.
-