FirstAugust, Rain.
--
MYWONDERFULJELLYBEANS, (Y).
My mum broke to me the news that she've decided not to go Indonesia anymore, :(. Make me so excited for a week lorh, MYTAOKAENOISEAWEED. But anyw, Grandpa is coming over from there to bring them to me. Haha, But all I want is to see my belovedcutelovely cousin. Urgh. Anyw, Tmrw's my Chinesetest, Haven't done my Chineseblog assignment too, And it's 11.20am now. I need motivationnnnnn, :(.
My mum broke to me the news that she've decided not to go Indonesia anymore, :(. Make me so excited for a week lorh, MYTAOKAENOISEAWEED. But anyw, Grandpa is coming over from there to bring them to me. Haha, But all I want is to see my belovedcutelovely cousin. Urgh. Anyw, Tmrw's my Chinesetest, Haven't done my Chineseblog assignment too, And it's 11.20am now. I need motivationnnnnn, :(.
Now that I've decided not to enter any relationship, Seeing people crushing over each other and being shy before one another is really kinda cute. Haha. Singlehood ftw ? :)
-Never expect a guy to give you life-long happiness. Because 8 out of 10 cant, 9th is taken, And 10th is a gay/bisexual.
-Never expect a guy to give you life-long happiness. Because 8 out of 10 cant, 9th is taken, And 10th is a gay/bisexual.