FirstJuly, Rain.
--

*(Jaejin♥, Hongki^^.)
Hi! School was rather eventful and great today, ^^. Although having Chinese for two periods is rather unbearable, But Cap was funtotheveryverymax.! Clara and I were fascinating at MsKaren's wonderful English accent, *Eyessparkle. Walked home after school, I'm veryveryveryvery tired now, :(. Ohoh, GAVINLEE THAT EX-SHORTY IS TALLER THAN ME NOW. I'M GONNA IGNORE HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE & I MEAN IT, :(. Idontloveyou, I dontloveyou, I dontloveyou.
>Happy6thMonthsary, 2729928722537. ♥
29th,
Power of choice.
Second day of school, Adapting a little more. At least wasn't so tired until after recess. Probably played too hard after being dead for 1month, :P. Had CD lesson, Though it was usually boring, This time round it taught me a lesson. Actually wanted to scold someone, But I changed my mind and went to apologise. Happy that I did a right choice. Proactive ftw yeh, :). Did horror story for Lit, And had 'ghost assembly'. Was covering my ears and eyes for almost whole session. Question is, What does ghosts have to do with our studies ? Dot. In any case, I've asked Mummy to come over to sleep with me. HAHA. And I dont know why and what did I do, My face became very red after I showered, -.-''. Stomach hasn't been feeling well these days. First was hurting like someone's stabbing me, Second was my jellylegs, And third was feeling nauseous. Ohoh, Sitting w/ Kunhong from the next day onwards, Good/Bad news ? Was really depressed about having 2 Chinese periods the next day, :(. I'm in a dilemma, Afraid, Not knowing if I should let myself fall deeper or not.
30th,
Quote of the day, "Qidi loves Jaejin", xD.
Nothing much in school for today, New IT teacher sucks! Like seriously lorh, I want MsLinda back, :(. Chinese lessons today passed very fast, And I'm starting to change my impression towards Chinese/Ivanlee. I dont know why, Maybe during the hols I watched too much Ftisland videos that made my brain malfuction, HAHA. But it's okay, I hope it'll happen on History as well. Losing more and more interest in History, Seriously. Was abnormally hyper at Hmt class today, I went crazy repeating 'QIDILOVESJAEJIN' and laughing non-stop by myself. Haha! Bpp w/ Clara after school, Thanks for waiting for me so long at Comicsconnection & hearing me blabber about You-know-who, xD. Quite a number of homeworks pending, Wouldn't be able to complete today as there's Chinese compo to do. Might finish up my compo today and slack/do other homeworks for tmrw ? ROYCE claims that I'm nerd, Isn't he nerder ?! Wth okay, :(. Entering another relationship means awaiting another end of a relationship. So seriously, What's the point of thinking so much ?
-