SecondJuly, Rain.
--

*(Repeat 2:15, Laughoutloud, :D.)

  • Today's finally the last day of the first week of school.
  • Was abnormally hyper during Pe today, Had Height&weight measurement.
  • I weigh 159kilograms and stand 4(-)cm short, HAHA.
  • Anyw, I'll have to slim down 5Kilo & grow 5cm tallerrrrrrrrr. And beat Gavinlee, :@.
  • (I think Peiming is taller than me lorh, -.-.)
  • I'm veryvery excited about Jaejincontactlens, Although I dont intend to buy/book it. I mean like,
  • JUST THINK ABOUT IT. It's so cool okay, "In my eyes, There's only Jaejin".
  • HAHAHA.
  • I'm bored, Like seriously. Maybe changing blogskin soon, This blogskin cannot put music! :(
  • Ohoh, Went Bpp w/ Clara & Liping after school. 
  • Mummy is buying me my twisties tmrw, ^^.
  • I dont want to go tuition tmrw, :(.
  • Shall clear all my homeworks by tmrw so that I can go Ftisland-mad for the whole of next two days, xD.
  • Jaejin is cute.
  • Jaejin is mine.
  • Btw, Any Korean/Taiwan dramas, Introduce me kk.
  • QIDILOVESJAEJIN, JAEJINLOVESQIDI, (Y)!
 To Everyone attending tmrw-Sunday's Leadership camp especially Liping, Clara & Sarah, Have fun! ♥
-