TwentyeighthJune, Sun.
--
*(Dear examiner, This picture depicts perfection. *Winks.)
School has started.
Went to school early today, And Pjy broke a mad news to me. HE DIDN'T BROUGHT MY FTISLAND STUFF BACK TO SINGAPORE FOR ME. WHAT'S WORSE, HE THREW THEM AWAY. LIKE REALLY, I HATE HIM SO MUCH. HE NEVER BRING BACK OR BUY FOR ME I SUA, THROW AWAY FOR WHAT, -.-. Already warned him that if he bombs me I'm not gonna forgive him. So well, Ftisland stuffs's gone, And so is him. 大人不记小人过, Wont bug about this matter anymore.
"Tiewqidi, It's time to get back to reality thatlifeschool has to go on no matter how reluctant you are, :(."
I'm seriously still not adapted to school reopening. Still having holiday mood, And feels like everything that happened today was a dream. Feeling veryvery sleepy in class, I hope I'll get over this soon. But well, I hope my motivation for studies will last long, :). Not really confident though, Haha. Despite, Was quite hyper in school today because of Liping, Yingshan & Sarah, (Y). Clara was the only saint one, Haha. Stomach's not feeling very well and head's hurting like fuck now. Will complete my homeworks after this, *Wink.
And I'm really mad at that BTJQ that my mum babysits, Zz.
--
*(Dear examiner, This picture depicts perfection. *Winks.)
School has started.
Went to school early today, And Pjy broke a mad news to me. HE DIDN'T BROUGHT MY FTISLAND STUFF BACK TO SINGAPORE FOR ME. WHAT'S WORSE, HE THREW THEM AWAY. LIKE REALLY, I HATE HIM SO MUCH. HE NEVER BRING BACK OR BUY FOR ME I SUA, THROW AWAY FOR WHAT, -.-. Already warned him that if he bombs me I'm not gonna forgive him. So well, Ftisland stuffs's gone, And so is him. 大人不记小人过, Wont bug about this matter anymore.
"Tiewqidi, It's time to get back to reality that
I'm seriously still not adapted to school reopening. Still having holiday mood, And feels like everything that happened today was a dream. Feeling veryvery sleepy in class, I hope I'll get over this soon. But well, I hope my motivation for studies will last long, :). Not really confident though, Haha. Despite, Was quite hyper in school today because of Liping, Yingshan & Sarah, (Y). Clara was the only saint one, Haha. Stomach's not feeling very well and head's hurting like fuck now. Will complete my homeworks after this, *Wink.
And I'm really mad at that BTJQ that my mum babysits, Zz.
She's so thickskinned and buyaolian. Know that I dont like her, Still act like we get along very well lorh. Six years old like that liao, Grow up already budeliao. I very peifu you lurh horh, :). And maybe I didn't mention/show to you how much I hate you. But just fuck off my room and my bed will you ?
MAJOR BAD NEWS.
There's Art tomorrow, :(.
-
MAJOR BAD NEWS.
There's Art tomorrow, :(.
-
