ThirdJune, Sun.
--

Batamtrip.
(28th-31st).

28th,


Woke up at around 8am. Temple > Grandmother(Paternal)'s house > Aunt's house > Home > Habourfront > Batam. Was kinda pissed by that Indian auntie who was lining up behind me on the way to boarding the ferry. She keep push push push. I nearly fell down lurh, Very pissed off. Reached Batam, Smallaunt came to fetch us by taxi because Uncle wasn't free. Ordered food from Xiangxiangrestaurant for dinner. Tastes good, (Y).


29th,
Awakened by Mummy and Aunt's conversation. Prepared, Went to Grandmother(Maternal)'s house for breakfast prepared by Bigaunt. Ate longtong, Missed that taste alot. Helped Grandpa to fold some things, As he was folding like a mountain of them. Went to a shoppingmall very nearby, There's no traffic light/police, Crossing the road is like so scary lurh. Shopped around and went for my rebonding. Smallaunt went for treatment. And Mummy went to dye her hair. Didn't got pressed by Mummy to cut bangs. She cut it herself instead. Kinda 'idolise' her courage lurh. Although didn't cut bangs, But my fringe now is rather short. *Sadface. Sat there for a total of 4hours, Thanks cousin for accompanying me. Butt pain when it's done lorh, Zz. Shopped around, Had Horfun for dinner.


30th,
>Links: Scenery, Fish choosing, Camwhore at Kelong, Camwhore at Shoppingmall, Others.
*(Seriously, Pictures and words can never describe the wonderful and relaxing scenery there. *Eyessparkle).
Awakened by my youngest cousin, Ziyong. He's like super noisy lorh, Zz. Prepared and went to Grandmother's house again. Had Meesiam for breakfast, (Y). Played around with cousins, Went to Kelong(Pictures above) for a veryvery heavy lunch. I think that feast at least over a thousand calories lorh, Mygod. Camwhored and played around. Went shopping afterwards. And guess what, I found Taokaenoi seaweed that costs 12500Rp, Which is like less than $2. Thought of buying 10packets home, But Mummy only let me buy three, *Sadface. Was fooling around with Minmin, My cousin. And I laughed for like 45mins with her. Had never laughed this hard nor this long before. Had Nasipadang for dinner, Double(Y).


31st,
Woke up and washedup. Grandpa came and we chatted. 11am, Smalluncle came to fetch us to the port. Ferry-ed back, Reached home at around 4pm. Felt abit sad about leaving that wonderful place, But the thought of Jaejin waiting for me in my laptop cheered me up. Hahaha. And I'm sorry but I have to say, I couldn't help but not feeling any regrets for not remembering to bring my Geographytextbook to Batam. Thinking of how much fun I would have missed if I went there to study, Haha.

Thanks to all relatives in Batam, I had lots of fun. Especially Minmin.

{/Edited, 2.54pm.}
--


*(Cant stop pressing replay, It's too cute to watch only once! Seriously, Minhwan is even cuter than a baby okay. Haha! Click here to Youtube page if my blogsong is too distracting).

Went bpp with D, Y, A, C, Y & J. Was too boring, So went back first. Cant find the 6R photos of Ftisland that I want. Maybe going to Lot1's Comicsconnection soon to try my luck ? But today's weather's very hot lurh, Dont want go out again. Sorry uh, Pig. Btw, I'll do my links soon.
-